Welcome

Hello to All who visit my little space to share with you some of my creations made from Stampin' Up! products. I love to create and share my love for Stampin' Up! with you all, and would love to hear from you also. Here is the link for the current Stampin' Up! catalogues

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Black Magic Technique - Stampin' Up!

Happy Birthday Nan. Celebrating my birthday with the little Patterson's. I came across these photos yesterday, and thought that the technique black magic would be great for them. Great to get out our new water colour pencils, and chalk marker. I also love the whisper white craft ink and don't use it enough.

Stamp set: Timeless Textures, Designer Tee and Beautiful You
Card Stock: Basic Black 12 X 12, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight
Ink: Whisper White craft, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, basic black
Accessories: white chalk pen, water colour pencils, Aqua painter, sponge

I will be conducting a class on this layout, on the 11 th March, so if you are interested, please contact me, to book a spot.

Happy Stampin'

Cheryl


2 comments:

Cheryl Algie said...

Great pages Cheryl ! Look at you go !

nyobre said...

Thanks for the motivation Cheryl Algie.